I’m pleased to announce the release of version 2.2.2 of SMART Utility. This version fixes numerous bugs.
Full release notes:
– Fixed a bug that would prevent scanning on first launch
– Fixed a bug that would randomly cause problems and errors opening up a drive report (10.4 build only)
– Fixed a bug that would cause registration information to not be saved properly in all cases
– Fixed a bug that would cause a crash if the error log could not be read
– Fixed a formatting issue that would cause log text view and “Clear Log” button to be mis-aligned when resizing the log window
– Improved handling of bad or corrupt drive report files