SMART Utility 3.2 has been released, which adds full support for 10.11 (El Capitan).
Download for 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), and 10.11 (El Capitan).
Note that there was an issue with the download posted earlier. If you get a message about not being signed, redownload the app again.
Note that support has been dropped for 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, and 10.8.
Here’s the full release notes:
- Converted Menu Extra to use modern APIs
- Changed email sending to use TLSv1 or higher for security
- Fixed bug where Menu Extra status wouldn’t be tracked
- Fixed bug where Send Feedback and Crash Report would not actually send anything
- Updated code to modern Objective-C
- Updated to smarctl 6.4 which supports many more drives
- Dropped support for 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, and 10.8