This is mainly a bug fix release, and all users are recommended to upgrade. The best way to update is to launch the app, choose the SMART Utility menu, then choose Check for Updates. Once it finds the update, click on Install. Download links are still provided below.
Download for 10.5 (Leopard) and 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
Download for 10.4 (Tiger) here.
Here’s the full release notes:
- Fixed a serious bug that would cause a crash when rescanning drives
- Fixed a bug that occurs when launching from the command line
- Fixed a bug that caused inaccurate drive capacity display
- Fixed a bug that caused the menu extra icon to not be masked when clicked on
- Fixed a bug that caused the menu extra to show unsupported drives
- Fixed a bug that cause the menu extra to pass the wrong icon to Growl for failing and failed drives
- Updated Growl framework to 1.2.2, which fixes some bugs