SMART Utility 3.0.2 has been released, which brings full support for Lion. There are also a few new features as well as bug enhancements. SSD support is more mature in this release is well.
Note that this will be the final version that will support 10.4.
Download for 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), and 10.7 (Lion).
Download for 10.4 (Tiger) here.
Here’s the full release notes:
- Added text next to drive to show state (passed, failing, failed, unsupported)
- Added ability to resize main window
- Added more attribute names for SSDs
- Removed deprecated API calls and replaced with modern ones
- Updated French localization
- Updated menu extra code for 10.7 support
- Updated smartctl engine to 5.41, which adds better support for SSDs as well as bug fixes