SMART Utility 3.1 has been released, which brings full support for Mountain Lion. There are also a few new features as well as bug enhancements.
Note that this will be the final version that will support 10.5 and 10.6.
Download for 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion). and 10.8 (Moutain Lion)
Here’s the full release notes:
- Added email notifications for app and extra
- Added SMART Utiilty.log file to crash reports to provide more information
- Added Developer ID signing for Gatekeeper on 10.8
- Fixed a bug preventing the overall status from displaying properly on 10.8
- Fixed some other minor bugs
- Reorganized preferences window
- Reorganized Growl notifications (removed scan and update complete, added drive name and partitions)
- Updated smartctl engine to 5.42, which supports many more drives
- Updated Growl framework to 1.2.3, which fixes some bugs
- Switched to using GCC 4.2
- Dropped support for 10.4