SMART Utility 3.2.2 has been released, which fixes a bunch of small bugs. Most notably the SAT SMART Driver for external drives has been updated to .10, as well as fixed for working on 10.11.
Download for 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), and 10.11 (El Capitan).
Note that support has been dropped for 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, and 10.8.
Here’s the full release notes:
- Added support for Blink1 USB alert light notifications
- Changed displayed drive name to model, if available
- Fixed bug that would cause negative values for some raw attributes
- Fixed bug where temperature min/max would not be recognized for some drives
- Fixed bug that caused crash for failing drives
- Fixed bug that showed duplicates for RAID and CoreStorage drives
- Fixed bug that would not send email upon test completion
- Removed in app purchasing and sent to website instead
- Updated ATS settings for better security
- Updated SAT SMART Driver to version .10 to add more support for external drives
- Signed SAT SMART Driver to allow installation on 10.11