SMART Utility 3.2.3 has been released, which adds full support for 10.12 and fixes a bunch of small bugs.
Download for 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan). 10.12 (Sierra).
Here’s the full release notes:
– Added ability to use installed version of smartctl, which fixes an unknown status error in that case
– Fixed bug where drives with zero partitions would display incorrectly
– Fixed bug where running a test would cause a crash
– Fixed bug on 10.12 where Configure Email button would not enable properly
– Fixed a couple of small bugs which could potentially cause a crash
– Updated to smarctl 6.5 which supports many more drives