SMART Utility 3.1.1 has been released, which brings a few new features as well as bug enhancements.
Note that 3.1.x will be the final versions that will support 10.5 and 10.6.
Download for 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion). and 10.8 (Moutain Lion)
Here’s the full release notes:
- Added support for demo serial numbers
- Added support for file used by script to import drive data into Casper
- Added SATA version and rotation rate to info window and removed ATA standard
- Added menu item to install SAT SATA Driver for external drive support
- Fixed bug where having menu extra would always cause app to launch
- Fixed bug where unsupported drives would send Grow and email notifications
- Update eSellerate engine to 5.0, which now is encapsulated all in the app, and fixed a crash
- Updated smartctl engine to 6.0, which supports many more drives